To utilize your Freshdesk integration, follow these simple steps.
1. Go to Account in the navigation bar, and select Integrations from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the Freshdesk tile.
3. Input your Freshdesk API key and user account URL in the fields indicated below.
To obtain your Freshdesk API key, follow these steps on the Owner account of the Freshdesk organization. This should be the account that initialized the Freshdesk organization.
1. Click your user icon in the top right corner.
2. Click Profile settings from the drop-down menu
3. Your API key should be right below it.
Once you are set up, there are two ways to receive Freshdesk alerts.
1. When an alert is sent from Custom Monitoring. Please refer our article Create Monitoring Item to learn more.
2. When a user submits a ticket through Self Service.
Self Service tickets will be submitted when the end-user selects the icon on the dock or menubar, and clicks Request Support.