Policies are the core framework within the Addigy platform for managing deployments to groups of devices and can be Created, Configured, Deployed, and Deleted.
Adding and Removing Items
- Navigate to the Policies page:
- Select a policy.
- Select a tab where the item you'd like to add is located. In this article, we'll select Software:
By default, all items will be marked as Not in Policy.
- If selected, the item can be added to or removed from the Policy by Clicking Add/Remove.
- A confirmation will appear. Select Confirm to confirm the change.
- If an item has been added to the Policy, it will show as In Policy.
- If an item was added to the Policy in a higher level Policy, it will show as In Parent.
For the next step, head over to Deploying Changes to a Policy.