Policies are a core feature of Addigy. They allow you to define and group assets to deploy to your devices.
Policy List View
From your Policies list, you can:
- View your policy structure and how many devices are assigned to each
- Create new policies
- Update any third party software across your entire policy structure.
- Deploy a policy's assets to all devices quickly
- View the results of the last deployment of any policy
Individual Policy View
Manage a policy's assets, like Software and Profiles, and the policy's settings that help you control other device features like Addigy Identity, Self Service, and 3rd party integrations like Intune.
- Use the dropdown menu at the top to quickly jump to another policy
- Icons next to the dropdown show what remote control and integrated systems are enabled for the policy
- Start an immediate deployment of assigned assets (policies are automatically deployed every 30 minutes)
Quick overview status of a policy
The Overview tab provides a quick glance at a polices device types and total counts, auto-assignment status, enrollment profile information, and more. Read more about auto-assignment and flex policies.
View the Devices assigned to a policy
Quickly see all of the devices that are assigned to a policy. Read about assigning and un-assigning devices to a policy.
Assign assets to deploy
Assigning one or several assets to a policy is an efficient way to deliver necessary items to a group of devices in one deployment. Assets include software (both pre-built by Addigy and your custom apps), configuration profiles to manage things like Wi-Fi setting and Printing, Monitoring triggers, and more.
The Settings section includes settings for:
- MDM Enrollment Profile
- Apps & Books tokens
- Automated Device Enrollment certificates
- Remote Control
- Addigy Identity
- Integrated Systems - this includes settings for ConnectWise Manage, Autotask, and Intune
Read more about managing policy assets.